One Couple's Stumblings Through Parenthood and Marriage

Friday, June 22, 2007

Jelly Monster and Mystery Kid

Our fun at the Jelly Belly Factory continued, though Julia persisted in not participating (she passed on all future photo-ops).

Here is Annie with the twins. I'm not sure if she is aware of the Jelly Monster looming behind her, but they're all smiling, and that's what's important.

Genna is certainly enjoying her shop-lifted official Jelly Belly ball. She must get that behavior from her uncle Ian.

This final picture is a real mystery to me. For the life of me, I can't figure out who this blond kid is. She just shows up and inserts herself into our family photos everywhere we turn. I'm going to have to do something about this.

There was no third picture, because that is when the Jelly Monster attacked. It wasn't pretty. He had the benefit of surprise, but my daughters and the blond girl ended up devouring him. I want to keep this blog child-friendly, so I turned the camera off.

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

The most disturbing in a long list of disturbing things about the Jelly Monster is that he saw fit to wear formal dress gloves but no pants. Did the girls devour his hat and gloves, too, or leave them to mark the site of the carnage?

Anonymous said...

Awww, those pics are so cute! That little blonde looks so much like a kid that I pushed out of me that looks nothing like me and completely like her father...isn't that fair?