One Couple's Stumblings Through Parenthood and Marriage

Friday, January 23, 2009

Pin Face

I recently rediscovered this toy from my childhood. For the life of me, I can't remember what it's called, but we've all played with them. Anyways...the kids have had a blast playing with...it.

Here we have Genna's smiling face embedded into the pins, and the real life smile on her actual face beside it. Uncanny likeness. We also have Sam in the background, who looks like he has sprouted off of Genna's shoulder, like one of Zeus's progeny.



















Sam seemed interested enough in the toy that I pressed it onto his face. He was so surprised that he didn't react for a moment. His indecision can be seen in the pins. By the time I took this photo, he was able to recover from the shock and glower.

No comments: