One Couple's Stumblings Through Parenthood and Marriage

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Portraits - Beware

I probably shouldn't share these photos. My daughters are too beautiful. But, I feel compelled to, so enjoy.

The first two are Kate and Genna's three-year photos. Aren't they just little ladies? Last we have Julia, of course, with her 11-month shot. See her teeth? She has a gap between her two front upper teeth that is very endearing. We call her 'gapper' and she doesn't seem to mind. The twins still insist on being called various princess names. I guess Julia may want to be called something else once her grasp of the English language and her Disney indoctrination are more fully developed.



7 comments:

Jabbertrack said...

little darlings :)

so let's see... Max gets one, Merritt gets one... or wait... I have seen Big Love... I know how you operate... Max gets all 3 right?

Raging Wombat said...

Jabbertrack - I don't think Max's dad could afford it. Each of my girls will be at least an 8-cow wife.

Anonymous said...

My God they are gorgeous. Take after their favorite Auntie Kelly

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! Genna looks like she's posing for her SENIOR portraits. I can't believe how big they are... :(

Raging Wombat said...

They really are amazing. With each set of photos we take I am increasingly shocked at how big they are getting.

Anonymous said...

They really are the most beautiful little girls in the world.

Raging Wombat said...

I concur.