One Couple's Stumblings Through Parenthood and Marriage

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Twins's Birthday

Yep, Julia was born the day before the twins turned two, so we have three birthdays in a two day spread. June is an expensive month.

Kate and Genna were born on Father's day, at 7:38 and 7:45 in the morning. That was good day. They started out cute and have only become more beautiful as these three years have gone by.

I'll be going down to the gun store with my dad and brother to purchase a couple shotguns for any would-be suitors. I know my girls are years from dating, but I want to make sure I'm a good shot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia and Kate look so similar in those newborn pictures it's amazing

Raging Wombat said...

Ya they do. And then in other photos, Julia looks like Genna. They must be sisters or something.

Chelsa said...

happy birthday, swimmies!