One Couple's Stumblings Through Parenthood and Marriage

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Swarmed

Uncle Ian got swarmed the other night. True, my daughters were all after Max (get used to it young man - women will be chasing you for years to come!), but Ian was the one who had to bear the brunt of their assault. He did a fine job of both shielding his son from my over-enthusiastic girls and of not panicking under the shear weight of cute little children that had piled up spontaneously on top of him.

As a side note, my girls' hair is not greasy. To the contrary, it is freshly washed and therefore glistens in the flash of my camera. Also, yes, Genna has her nightgown on backwards. When it is on backwards it is a Sleeping Beauty dress. When it is on forwards it is a Cinderella dress. Don't ask me how Ariel, who is actually featured on the nightgown, factors in.

Children.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erie set of photos you have. First we have your daughters innocently partaking of the sugary treats that are the 2000 version of soylent green and than suddenly we find Julia trying to knock you off ladders. And now we have them swarming Ian and his innocent child as they try to get their fill of human flesh. I'm moving Mr Lindsay
Guy Fawkes

Chelsa said...

Now that is cute! I love how Max, the subject of the swarm, is barely visible in the sea of femininity.

Raging Wombat said...

Guy - don't judge me! You don't know me!

Chelsa - You are going to have to get used to scenes like this. If Max's cuteness continues to grow exponentially, so will feminine attention.

Jabbertrack said...

but what if Max isn't down with the greasy haired dirty woman swarm?

i kid i kid

Raging Wombat said...

Hmmm. Greasy Haired Dirty Woman Swarm. That would be a great band name.