One Couple's Stumblings Through Parenthood and Marriage

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Kapalakiko

Annie is a relatively new member of a long-established San Francisco-based Hawaiian band named Kapalakiko (which is Hawaiian for 'San Francisco'). Here's a picture of her (center - of course) and a few of the other band members after they played at the Kaleo Cafe in the city (you'll see Sam Kaii on Annie's right). This is just one of the many ways to showcase my wife's amazing musical talents and beautiful voice.

The band is growing in popularity and plays at a number of venues during any given week. If you are looking to book them, let me know. I am as of now dubbing myself their unofficial, unauthorized scheduler. True, assuming this role will lead to confusion, frustration, and shattered dreams, but it's my prerogative. Don't judge me.

No comments: