One Couple's Stumblings Through Parenthood and Marriage

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tinkerbell

You don't know me. Don't judge me. I only put these here because I know my wife likes Tinkerbell. Not me, though. No, I prefer Captain Hook and that crocodile. The Indians are cool, too. Don't judge me. Stop looking at me.

vidiLife.com provides  free video and photo hosting and sharing vidiLife.com provides  free video and photo hosting and sharing vidiLife.com provides  free video and photo hosting and sharing vidiLife.com provides  free video and photo hosting and sharing vidiLife.com provides  free video and photo hosting and sharing vidiLife.com provides  free video and photo hosting and sharing vidiLife.com provides  free video and photo hosting and sharing vidiLife.com provides  free video and photo hosting and sharing vidiLife.com provides  free video and photo hosting and sharing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot Smee. I never felt that he got enough play

Raging Wombat said...

I will see what I can track down for Smee. You are correct.

Jabbertrack said...

tinkerbell loves to be spanked until her dust falls off